The objective of this training is to prepare lawmakers and government officials in all aspects to be considered for the drafting of e-commerce laws.
Each module of the training includes interactive assessments and links to online tools. Each module consists of presentations with video and links to the legal texts being discussed. Each module has a final test of 5–7 questions.
The 8 distance learning modules are:
- Regulating e–commerce
- The legal validity of online communications
- Consumer protection
- Protecting intellectual property assets
- Content regulation
- Taxing e–commerce
- Privacy online
- Securing e–commerce
- Policy makers in charge of defining general policy guidelines and elaborating national legal frameworks for e–commerce
- Lawyers involved in e-commerce issues
- Service providers offering on–line products and services